- Compatible with any audio device using 3.5 mm cables. Designed for portable turntables and mobile phone/tablets applications. Unamplified sources, such as phono turntables are compatible with the use of a phono to line convertor.
- Sharp "C" curve (on/off) slope.
- Auxiliary in feature allows for constant audio from a different device/source to be played simultaneously through the fader, not affected by fader. Perfect for background audio/loopers.
- Assembled in USA
IN THE BOX :
- VVT-MK1 Portable Fader (1)<br> - 3.5 mm male to male flat audio cable (1)<br> - Adhesive backed hook and loop fastener strip (1)<br> - Corded carrying pouch (1)
- Select RIGHT side cut if you use your right hand on the fader and scratch regular, or if you scratch with the left hand on fader but scratch reverse/hamster.<br> - Select LEFT side cut if you use your left hand on the fader and scratch regular, or if you scratch with the right hand on fader but scratch reverse/hamster.
* Disclaimer : Fader life is good to approximately 10,000 cycles as tested. Occasional cleaning will be required with fader contact cleaner/lubricant. Full cleaning instructions and cleaner recommendations are available in the product support section of our site. Our fader is not meant to replace a stand alone full featured mixer. It is a portable alternative, and does not feature the technology and life span of more advanced faders used in full size mixers.